viernes, 14 de enero de 2022

Museums' visiting apps

By Alejandro Gil

Recently I've discovered that many museums have developed apps that you can download on your phone to guide you in your visit; perhaps is a way to save paper and to catch digital young people...







Almost everyone you can choose your language, Spanish or English.

In fact, for this first week after the holidays, I've prepared an activity for my class of technology of 1st of Bach. with the app of the Spanish industrial heritage: as Kristina told us, I made a list with strange names; they had to choose one: they were all related to carbon, mining or steel industry, that is our current lesson; all the names appear in the app. After that I told them about the app: they had to download it and look for their industrial heritage. They have to make a brief of all the content that is in the app and become experts about it. Tomorrow they'll have to tell the rest of the class about his industrial monument and show us some pics on google.
The evaluation is half the exposition and half a kahoot about the pics they will have to make at the end of the presentations. 



By Cristina de Vega

Hello! I think most of the museums have that option right now, I am sending you the link to the ones that I use in class and it is full of Augmented Reality. So this visits mix the interest for the place, the concepts of whatever we are trying to learn but also we go into the digital world with AR.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario