martes, 1 de febrero de 2022

Using flyswatters in class

Por Belén Zamanillo

I use flyswatters in my English lessons to review vocabulary specially with the Preschool classroom and Primary 1 and 2. 

It is a very useful resource for me and my students enjoy using it a lot. They learn while playing.

We put the flashcards on the blackboard after reviewing them. Then in pairs I call a word and they have to run and swat it with the flyswatter. 



Por Laura Benito

Great as a TPR activity. I also use this object with my children in Infant levels and they love playing with them. For example, I divide them into two groups and I put some flashcards of a specific topic in the middle (for example clothes). In turns, they have to go running and hit the flashcard the teacher says with the flyswatter.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario