jueves, 24 de marzo de 2022

Creative activities made by Juan Enrique Labajos for his Secondary students

I have made this Quizziz about Ireland with my students and to tell the truth they are always eager to participate from the youngest to the oldest. Besides, a Liveworsheets for a Listening activity did well.

Here are both links: 

https://quizizz.com/join/quiz/5ff454bf1f450d001b163270/start?studentShare=true


https://es.liveworksheets.com/1-rd550322dm


Also during the lockdown in 2020, I assigned this challenging speaking activity to my  2 Bachillerato students:

Hi guys!!!

Here is the task you will be doing each FRIDAY during the English Class ( 15th, 22nd, 29th May ) The lessons in 2 Bachillerato will finish on 4th June 2020.
Record a Monologue about You.
It's a (reading), listening, writing and above all SPEAKING activity, I know there is no oral exam in 2 Bachillerato, but as I have always told you the most prominent aspect in learning a foreign language is how to speak it ,so I will appreciate if you take it seriously.
The video I attach you. "A conversation with my 12-year-old self" may be useful to get some ideas.
You need to reflect on your life: your PAST, your PRESENT and your FUTURE.
. PAST MEMORIES: Focus on the positive ones and moments that were a turning point or just special for you in your biography.

. PRESENT: your school life, your friends, hobbies, extracurricular activities...

. FUTURE: Expectations: What do you think your life will be like in 10 years' time? What are your plans for your future?

Requirements:
1. The video must be 4-7 minutes long ( format MP4 or AVI).
2. You must write the script. You can send me a written draft of your speech previously and I will help you with the grammar, vocabulary and expression and make sure both pronunciation and intonation are OK.
3. When you record the video you may read the text( BETTER IF YOU DON'T), but you will need to rehearse quite a few times before the recording, reading it in front of a mirror so that it will sound and look natural
4. " Ready, Set, Action" !
Send me the video. GOOD LUCK!!!


"A conversation with my 12-year-old self" video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFGAQrEUaeU


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario