jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2021

Christmas advent calendar

By Laura Benito


The fist day of December I hang these advent calendar in the classroom.

Some days before December starts, I tell my students to bring papel rolls to class.




I use paper rolls (one for each day of December until 23rd) which i fill with lacasitos, gummies, small rubbers... small gifts for my students. I put inside the same number of elements than the students I have in the class. Then, I wrap each paper roll with long pieces of wool.

You can see it in this photograph.



I have a helper each day, so at the end of the English class or at the end of the morning before they go home (if I am the tutor of the class) he or she opens the paper roll of the corresponding day. Then, this super helper gives one "gift" for each classmate.

It's great to see their faces while the helper opens the paper roll of the day!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario